It’s FINALLY Time to RUN The ATL!
YEAR 10 of Atlanta’s favorite Team Relay, 10K & 20K Road Race presented by REI and runningnerds Run Social Atlanta & benefitting Castleberry Hill Neighborhood Association!
RELAY IS LIMITED TO 75 TEAMS! Get your squad together and run in the 20K Relay (4 Runner/Walker team each completing a 5K Leg).
You can also participate in the road race as a 10K or 20K Individual Runner/Walker!
2021 Race Features:
- New Design Custom Finishers Medals for Relay, 10K & 20K Participants!
- Awesome Run The ATL race shirt for each participant
- Rev-Up & Recovery Zone Experiences presented by REI
BIGGEST Medal for the 20K Finishers!
- Certified AJC Peachtree Qualifier 10K Course
- Castleberry Hill Outdoor Block Party and Run Social Atlanta sponsor give aways
- Top finisher awards for Relay Divisions, 10K, & 20K Age Groups
- Awards for Best Team Name & Best Dressed Teams
- Open air spacious post race area encouraging social distancing and plenty of sanitation stations.
Relay Team Divisions:
- Women & Men Open
- Women & Men Masters
- Mixed Open & Masters
- 75 Relay Teams
- 100 10K
- 100 20K
Here is your important race day info:
Start/Finish/Exchange Area: COP/Walker St. between MLK & Nelson St.
(this is just outside the Walker St. Side of Castleberry Point)
Set Up Time 4:00AM, Music Starts 6:30am
Race Starts 7:00am, Anticipated Finish 10:00am
Walker Street between MLK & Nelson 6am-10:00am;
Residential Traffic ONLY on Walker between Peters & Nelson 7:00am-9:30am
Course Map & Race Day Set up: Click here
Parking: We will utilize street parking and approved lots
Security: Volunteers and Atlanta Police will be on location and heavy in the area