Castleberry Hill Neighborhood Association
Address: P.O. Box 4597 Atlanta, GA 30302
Phone Number: 404-490-3239
Neighborhood Development/Resident Services Committee
Safety & Security Committee
Public Relations Committee
|Commerce & Economic Development Committee||TBAemail@example.com|
Land Use Committee
Housing & Development Committee
Utilities & Infrastructure Committee
Film Liaison (Movies & Production)
DirectionsGetting to Castleberry Hill is easy!
While we are very centrally located, most folks “happen into” Castleberry Hill while passing South of Downtown Atlanta. We are still technically part of Downtown and with the Capitol, Dome and many Downtown landmarks nearby, you may get here and not even know! A great address to use for “General Castleberry Hill” is No Mas! Cantina at 180 Walker St SW, Atlanta, GA 30313. This will place you approximately in the middle of the neighborhood. One block West of Peters St, one block East of Northside Dr, one block North of Fair St at Haynes St. Walker Street, by the way, is Centennial Olympic Park Dr after crossing Nelson Street.
- Take I75/I85 South to Exit 249C (Williams St/Aquarium/Dome)
- Stay straight on Williams St off the exit
- Turn Right on Baker St
- Turn Left on Centennial Olympic Park Dr
- Stay straight past the park, CNN, Philips Arena, Dome
- After crossing MLK Jr Dr (stadium construction) you will be in Castleberry Hill
- Take I75/I85 North to Exit 246 (Central Ave/Downtown) – you can also take the Memorial Dr carpool/HOV lane exit if you have 2+ people, this will place you on Central)
- Keep to the Left to stay on Central Ave.
- Turn Left on Trinity Ave.
- After crossing Spring St you will be in Castleberry Hill
- Take I20 East to Exit 56A (McDaniel St toward Whitehall/US19/US29)
- Turn left on McDaniel St
- Take the 2nd Right onto Peters St and you will be in Castleberry Hill
- Take I20 West to Exit 56B (Windsor St/Spring St)
- Turn Right on Spring St
- Take a sharp Left onto Peters St at Trinity and you will be in Castleberry Hill
Keep in touch with us!
Get neighborhood info!
Click here to sign up for the Downtown Navigator through Central Atlanta Progress, which reports street and lane closures based on observed activity and permits that have been approved by the City of Atlanta.